[Solved] License key not activated.

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by TheKotik, May 8, 2018.

1. TheKotik

TheKotik New Member

Hey
    I purchased a lifetime license for adguard but the license key is still inactive after 24+ hours after purchase? Why? Why do I have to wait a couple of days to get the license I have already paid for in full? No where in FAQ or anywhere else on the website (that I have found) is there any mention of customers having to wait several days before you hand out the license key they have paid for. It doesn't make any sense why you would make your customers life hard. How long should I be expected to wait for it? Can I cancel the purchase? This all feels very unprofessional.

Regards
    Kotik

2. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@TheKotik

Hello!

Very sorry for this situation, but let's try to figure out. Could you be so kind to tell me your order ID number/e-mail?

###Update###

Found.

@TheKotik

Unfortunately, I can see that your version of AdGuard is not official.
    Please, to avoid any issues with activating, use this KB - (Strongly recommend to follow all the steps)
    https://kb.adguard.com/en/windows/installation

You must follow the UNINSTALL process, then, install AdGuard from the official site - www.adguard.com.

Do not hesitate to contact me.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Mert Çanak likes this.