Hello, I am using AdGuard on both my phone (Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus S7580, Android 4.2.2) and tablet (Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 ME302C, Android 4.2.2). I am using it in VPN mode. Every now and then, I notice that some things (images, for example) are not loaded or take a long time to load. The same is with downloads - sometimes, they "freeze" at some percent and remain there for 30 - 60 seconds. More infrequent is that a website is not loaded at all and I need to refresh 1..* times for it to load. I think this is a generic problem, but it's more obvious when there is a large "whole" thing requested (large image, file to download) or there are lots of requests (for example, a page / forum post with a large number of thumbnails). I tested this a couple of times with AdGuard enabled / disabled and it is clear that it happens only when it's enabled. To make this clear, it's not about the speed of loading (it's obvious that routing everything will make it slower), but about the locking / pausing of loading for 30 - 60 seconds or some requests being dropped. As in the example above, when loading a page with a large number of thumbnails, a lot of them get loaded quickly, then I have to wait for about a minute (during which nothing is loaded), then the rest load, but sometimes some are not shown. I tried switching modes (high speed / high quality), but no difference. This could be influenced by the (relatively) low amout of RAM (717 MB) on the phone. Although on the tablet I have 2 GB. I am using the latest version as of now (1.1.835).