Someone Is Learning How to Take Down the Internet

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Gass, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Gass

Gass Member

Imagine one morning you flipped on your device to see your emails or got to your office to start
    work and you had no Internet. You probably wouldn't think of it in the capacity I 'm passing on to
    you here. Someone just took down the Internet as a whole. [Will not yet at least] Trying just the same...

Stop and think about that for a moment !

All your Utilities to your home are probably controlled by some means of a connection to the Internet.
    Being not only able to shower and cook your breakfast, your refrigerator wouldn't run, your food would
    spoil, and not forgetting to mention the stores you shop for that food wouldn't be able to refrigerate it also.

You couldn't put gas in your car or if lucky enough to have and electric one, not run it for long. The plastic cards in your possession instead of cash would be just as useless as your life has become. Just stop to think, it's not hard, how much our society is set up and runs on the powers of the Internet today

Now go to the link and read some things as scary as what you've been thinking from my post...

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html

Gass

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Hack the planet!

Sorry, I had to. :oops:

3. Gass

Gass Member

Sorry it started in the happening of when Man started walking upright, it just continues on in different variations century after the next. One day it may full circle and we become again new to the planet and upright our position once more.
    Gass

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  4. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Actually, my statement was a reference to the movie Hackers. :p

5. Gass

Gass Member

Then I stand corrected and really should get out more, at watch this movie :)
    Gass