SSL Filter Conflict - ESET 12 and Adguard 7.0

v4npro

Hello,

Since trying the nightly build of Adguard I'm now getting "This site can't be reached ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE" for a split second before page loads. I know I can disable SSL filtering either in ESET or ADGuard to fix this but which one would be best to use?

Edit: Using Vivaldi browser

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

TheHasagi

Quality Assurance / Support Commando
Staff member
Administrator
@v4npro

Hello!

From the tray - RMB on the AdGuard icon - Advanced - Advanced settings - Scroll down and disable "Use TLS 1.3" and check again.

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello, i have the same issue, but i have not disable eset ssl scaning because it monitors ssl certificates and not ads, i have disable adguard ssl until the problem is resolved.

I use eset 12, google chrome, windows 10.

-F_L-

Hi all, have the same problem whithout ESET!
After enter the page, see this troble, and after 1-2 seconds, page reload fine.
Maybe conflict with Vivaldi browser, in IE don't see this problem "Use TLS 1.3" is disable in AdG and Vivaldi

-F_L-

2 Boo: it will be disabled, i try to enable it and ... doesn't help :(
Just want to say: with plugin only - all working fine, when enable windows version - starts the problem.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
@-F_L-

Hello there!

Please tell me both applications have been added to each other’s exceptions? (Eset/AdGuard)

-F_L-

Look at the post upper: "I have the same problem whithout ESET installed!"
I don't install any Antivirus Programm here.
Only Vivaldi browser and AdG.

Glassertje

I have the same problem. I now use Chrome and antivirus is Windows Defender.

If i load a page i see ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE for a second and than the page is loading. If i visit the page for the second time, the message is gone.

Edit: I found the problem. I have Windscribe browser plugin enabled. If i disable it the message is gone. Maybe you can do something whit this information.

Last edited:

Glassertje

Sorry not fixed.

Setup is: Eset Internet Security, Windscribe browser plugin Chrome, Adguard latest nightly

Attachments

Last edited: