Standard/Premium Licenses/Differences/Sale Stacksocial/$29.99

douglas9

Don't represent Adguard, but purchased my subscription there a year or so ago....They periodically have sales.....

ram1220

I contacted this company for some more information. Specifically how long I could hang onto the license key before I had to use it. I still have over a month left on my license. I did not get a reply back at all. And I did check my spam folder. I am even more leery now and will not be buying from them. If they ignore me then I won't buy from them.

TitaniumMoon

I contacted this company for some more information. Specifically how long I could hang onto the license key before I had to use it. I still have over a month left on my license. I did not get a reply back at all. And I did check my spam folder. I am even more leery now and will not be buying from them. If they ignore me then I won't buy from them.
They are legit. People on Reddit love the site and regularly recommend it for subscription based software. In fact, for my fireTV, I purchased an AdGuard Lifetime mobile key there.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I'd just purchase a license key, then add that license key to your account on adguard.com and leave it until you're ready to use it (then remove the old license key once it expires).

ram1220

I did. I was just very apprehensive about buying from a company that wouldn't respond to a support request. They still haven't responded yet. Anyway I used a credit card that I knew I could dispute the charge with if the company turned out to be a scam. But I was given a license key within seconds and all is well. I now have 2 PC's and 2 mobile phones with lifetime Adguard. Now I need to figure out why I can not use my mobile data when Adguard is turned on. No data will flow. If I turn Adguard off on the phone then I have data flowing again. I'll try and figure this one out. Always something.

karimkarim

I did. I was just very apprehensive about buying from a company that wouldn't respond to a support request. They still haven't responded yet. Anyway I used a credit card that I knew I could dispute the charge with if the company turned out to be a scam. But I was given a license key within seconds and all is well. I now have 2 PC's and 2 mobile phones with lifetime Adguard. Now I need to figure out why I can not use my mobile data when Adguard is turned on. No data will flow. If I turn Adguard off on the phone then I have data flowing again. I'll try and figure this one out. Always something.
Don't represent Adguard, but purchased my subscription there a year or so ago....They periodically have sales.....

Infinity80836

Life time are very expensive but worth it if your going to use it on business stuff. Not recommend for personnel use though since you don't need to use computer 24h 7day