STart up error gone - but now always popup to allow changing proxie settings

ami1963

Hi,
i updates to lastest adguard on Mac Big Sur, SIP disabled. No VPN, only LULU for network traffic check.
Now the startup error "adgurad doesnt work" - but works after enable it manual is gone . great.
But now, every boot up an new pop upwindow asks to get permission / allow that adguard can change proxie settings.
That happems all time after boot. Doenst remember the allow last boot.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-23 um 08.14.10.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-23 um 08.14.37.jpg

ami1963

Hi because no hint, answer for the prob i added screenshoots about the problem.
1. always an popup asks for "Adguard want to add proxy configurations - allow / dont allow"
Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-07 um 07.12.02.jpg
---- i allowed, but need to allow every reboot! :(

2. cant see any changes in the proxy settings before i allow and after i allowed.
Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-07 um 07.19.32.jpgBildschirmfoto 2021-11-07 um 07.20.28.jpg

I see that the network adguard does show up after i press allow in that popup. Before only ETH and LULU to see in the left network section.
pic shows before i press allow.
Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-07 um 07.19.07.jpg

ami1963

Think its same prob as with the start up error thread before the newer app.
(There was - every startup - an error message window poped up "Adguard start failed" and the i must enable Adguard manuel.)
Now we have no error message window but an system window to allow changing proxie - also very startup.
Hope the devs get that fixed.

Gevor

I am running AG 2.6.1.1053 nightly on Monterey and have the same issue. Before I was running AG in automatic proxy mode and didn't have this issue. But as soon as I switched to network extension I started having this prompt pop up every time I boot up the machine.
I am using Lulu as my firewall.