Stopped working with Pandora

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Argle Bargle, Jul 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Argle Bargle

Argle Bargle New Member

I'm quite new to using AdGuard. It works better than anything else I've tried. It was working on Pandora. It had a little popup saying it was having trouble. I assume because it couldn't load an ad. When I got up this morning, I hit play and suddenly I was getting ads. The AdGuard logo was no longer in the lower right of the Pandora page. It was in all the others I went to. I completely restarted my computer and the problem persists. The only thing I can think is that I clicked something I shouldn't have before bed, but that's unlikely. How do I re-enable AdGuard for Pandora?

2. Chinaski

Chinaski Support Marine Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@Argle Bargle
    Hello there!
    You could not send the link to this Pandora?

3. Argle Bargle

Argle Bargle New Member

Ah, you're right. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I'm sure Pandora would help me avoid their ads and put me to the top of the list for getting help.

4. Argle Bargle

Argle Bargle New Member

Or do you not know what Pandora is?

5. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Staff Member Moderator

6. Argle Bargle

Argle Bargle New Member

https://www.pandora.com

After a few hours of getting ads, the AdGuard logo returned to the lower right of the browser window and the ads stopped. If I pressed a key or something to enable or disable it, I don't know what I did.