[*] swissmethods.com - missed video ad [Windows]

Discussion in 'Missed Ads' started by andrea, May 23, 2016.

1. andrea

andrea New Member

Hello,

I had a missed ad today (video with sound, very annoying one) http://www.swissmethods.com/?id=15a615&sub=22pch_402087

I wanted to use the "report a missed ad tool" that I had before but I can't find it since the 6.0 update. Could you please tell me where I can find it or what replaced it ?

Thanks!

Best,
    Andrea

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hello! Do you have it on the other websites, or did it disappear completely? Please make sure you have 'Adguard Assistant' enabled in Adguard settings -> Extensions (also, check that 'Enable extensions' checkmark is present too).

3. andrea

andrea New Member

Hello Vasily. Thanks for answering. What do you mean by it? I have adguard on all websites. the add is specific to a video site I use. Other adds have also pop up. I would like to know how to report them in the new version.

Can you help me with that please ?

Thanks!

4. vasily_bagirov

All that refers to the problem of Adguard Assistant icon absense.

To report a missed ad we normally encourage our users to post a thread in 'Missed ads' section of this forum. This would be a good start, but in this case I was unable to even open the website. VPN didn't help. Is there anything special with how do you have to access the swissmethods.com?

5. andrea

andrea New Member

Nah nothing special. It's a pop up.

Look could you please just point me to the "report a missed ad" button on the new version design ? maybe a screen shot or just settings>etc>etc ?

6. andrea

andrea New Member

7. vasily_bagirov

I moved this thread to 'Missed ads' section, but for it to be effectively fixed it would be best if you could post a screenshot of the missed ad.

You can send a complaint about a missed ad on a webiste by selecting this option in the Adguard Assistant (you should be on this website to do so): http://screencast.com/t/D3B4mMDT

Other way is just to use a built-in 'Contact support' tab in the program.

8. andrea

andrea New Member

Thanks Vasily, didn't realize it was now embeded in the browser... I was still looking for a button in the program window.

9. Alex302

Alex302 Filters Developer Staff Member Administrator

Hi
    Does this site works on you end? It looks like dead - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

10. andrea

andrea New Member

yes it was an add got taken down apparently