the "integration mode" link is messed up ..

randybell2

Hi, suddenly in the Adguard browser extension for both Opera and Chrome - When I click on the extension in the upper right, where it says at the bottom, "Adguard integration mode is active",- then click on that "integration mode" link - it leads to an error message that looks like this:

------------------------
404​
Oops, it seems like such page does not exist...
------------------------

A little Googling tells me what this source says: "A 404 error is an HTTP status code that means that the page you were trying to reach on a website couldn't be found on their server - '404 Not Found' error messages are frequently customized by individual websites."

Is something wrong with your server? Because every time I've clicked on this in the past, it has led me to a page which explains what Adguard's integration mode is. I did another Google search and found this page in your Knowledge Base which contains a lot more information on the integration mode and extension, but is not what used to be the result of clicking on the link displayed in the browser extension - a link that is now apparently dead.

Thanks for any intelligent reply anyone can give to my query. It isn't that important but still, that link used to work, but now unfortunately it doesn't. :-(