This Connection is Untrusted

streetwolf

Beta Tester
I get this when I use a new profile with Firefox. I know I posted this before and got an answer but I am so lame at searching. So if you would be so kind please tell me what I have to do. This time I will cut and paste the answer and store it in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagner's porch. If you understand this, then you are probably old like me. :eek:

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I get this when I use a new profile with Firefox. I know I posted this before and got an answer but I am so lame at searching. So if you would be so kind please tell me what I have to do. This time I will cut and paste the answer and store it in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagner's porch. If you understand this, then you are probably old like me. :eek:
I am sorry, should have replied earlier. I believe this is the manual you are (were) looking for: https://kb.adguard.com/index.php?/Russian/Knowledgebase/Article/View/21/10/the-connection-is-not-trusted

singularity

Beta Tester
This usually happens for me when you install/reinstall firefox with adguard running or create a new profile. Though the above article sometimes work for me.. the absolute solution that worked for me is to completely uninstall and reinstall adguard.
Had discussed this before here

Last edited by a moderator: