Threats Blocked

Jtkc87

i have wondered this also, across all platforms, or implementations?
it shows it blocked threats, im curious, lol
what was the threat, what bad thing tried to get me, and what or how was it neutralized.
so im tieing on and interested for an answer as well as it does this in windows, android and mac, and has been a mystery to me.

oldsarge

I sent an email and the reply was this from their email back to me. And I am satisfied with their explanation:
"Under the "threats" definition we mean promo pop-ups, possibly malicious connections to untrustworthy sources and some types of ads.
We still work under development of more detailed report of what is being blocked, but for now the statistics you see is the only option."

I sent an email and the reply was this from their email back to me. And I am satisfied with their explanation:
Thanks for the info. I just posted this on an old thread (https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/blocked-threat-information.30436/): "I'm bumping this because I had AdGuard have a notification that there was an update, and when I opened it, the stats at the bottom said 2 blocked threats. This showed on both my machines. What 2 threats? How bad are they? Where did they come from? I couldn't find any stats/history to see these. It's great that they were blocked, but without knowing what they were can we be sure they were real, or maybe false positive? No one knows..... ", but knowing what they classify as threats I feel a bit better.