Titantv.com - filtering seems to take out certain listinga

Discussion in 'False Positives' started by Bubby, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Bubby

Bubby New Member

http://www.titantv.com/

Product: Adguard 5.10 for windows, no extensions. Chrome 38.x.x.x

Filtered and unfiltered attached.

Don't know where to look for the requested filters, but I can say they aren't custom created by me.

This is with my login, not sure what others will see since if you aren't logged in it shows a general overview of stations in your area.

Attached Files:

2. Bubby

Bubby New Member

BTW, in case it isn't obvious, the squiggly bright green line shows where Adguard has removed the listing for that station.

3. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

You really need to provide more information in future as its impossible to replicate something if you dont provide it, as you said that is with your login and for the area your located the admins are in Russia and the community is scattered in fact im from the UK. But after 20 minutes of trying to figure it out i had no issues but correct me if im using the site wrong please to do this log out the account and do the following or say if the information is wrong.

Click Add next to Broadcasts add 45402 as your area code then Dayton OH is this correct?

Filters im using: User, English, Easy List, Easy Privacy, Fanboy Annoyances (yes it helps if you list them)

If i dont reply im sure someone else will ive been busy lately so haven't been about much.

Attached Files: