Twitch keeps logging me out

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Masa, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Masa

Masa New Member

As the title says. Twitch keeps logging me out after some time i close the browser, vivaldi. That started to happen after installing adguard. Any idea what is going on? Using windows 10 if thats matter.

2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Try disabling Stealth Mode and see what happens.

3. Masa

Masa New Member

Thx. it´s for sure stealth mode that causes that, but not sure what option in there. So far no logouts after unticking send do not track header.

4. Boo Berry

Wait, you have Stealth Mode enabled still, and you only disabled the Do Not Track header setting and it doesn't log you out anymore?

5. Masa

Masa New Member

Nevermind, still logs out. Tried also with firefox and same thing happens. Time to test some more with other options. Weird that it´s only twitch that does that.

6. ram1220

ram1220 New Member

People in the Roku Reddit are complaining about the same logout issue. People are saying the issue lies with Twitch.

7. Konc

Konc New Member

I seem to have "fixed" my issue of Twitch logging out by unchecking the "Self-destruction of third-party cookies".

But personally, having to disable that option for all websites feels like a worse alternative than logging in every now and then, so I'm just going to change the self-destruction timer to 8 hours instead of 3 and see how that feels.

8. Boo Berry

9. Konc

Konc New Member

Aye, seems to be fixed. :)

10. Boo Berry

11. imnothere

imnothere Beta Tester

I am using this build and Twitch still logs me out regularly with "self-destruction of third-party cookies" set. It is fine without it.