twitch.tv not working after v7.10 update

caleb59

Last edited:

caleb59

I can confirm that disabling AdGuard Extra in Extensions fixes problem but this is only another workaround.
First one is to add an exclusion to twitch.tv in Settings/Network/Filter HTTPS protocol.
----------------------
After recent filters update my problem with twitch.tv is finally fixed, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Galgi

How soon do they normally take in fixing these things? What does adding it as an exclusion actually do?

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Check for filter updates and it *should* be fixed. If it's not, disable the AdGuard Extra userscript in the Extensions section of AG for Windows' settings.

Galgi

Check for filter updates and it *should* be fixed. If it's not, disable the AdGuard Extra userscript in the Extensions section of AG for Windows' settings.
Does this mean I need to remove the previous posted exclusion as well to properly test that?

Light Nighter

Twitch ads are not being blocked at all now and the old Legacy Assistant is not appearing on the page. I preferred the minor buffering. Just had to reset the player. Better than not seeing ads.

Last edited:

caleb59

Yes you're right, I mean "sometimes" because I occasionally watch twitch.tv so I don't see them very often.