Ugh so annoying

Discussion in 'Discussion (AdGuard for Android)' started by Nameless, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

3. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

The whole thing is a problem don't you think?

I touch a link to open a website which leads to a PC game to see what it is about after i saw someone talking about it, im then redirected by a tracker to the google play store.

After typing the above i see you have done something and now the site is just blocked by adguard via ||afirm.com^$popup,third-party im not fussed about the site in general as im not interested in the game i just found it annoying that i wanted to see what a game was about but was forced to the googleplay store..

4. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Is the cpatool.net window still popping up for you? If so, give this one a try;

Code:
    ||cpatool.net^$popup,third-party
    I'm not sure if that's a tracker/popup or not, nonetheless this rule may not be needed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  5. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

As i said the site does not bother me as im not interested in the site but checking it now, its blocked by adguard.

Yesterday the reason was afrim.com today its wieyfgiwe.ignorelist.com i was going to say "its unblocked and im re-directed to the play store again" but then i realized that adguard had disabled its self again and i had to re-enable it.

Also im going from the sub domain track.cpatool.net. Its tracking my click seeing im using a tablet and then advertising something i dont want nor need via the play store. The information about the company ois virtually non exsistant just blank pages with stats but from the looks of it they are an advertising company im going from this what this site says:http://www.similarweb.com/website/track.cpatool.net

6. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Anyway mobile redirect is really annoying thing, it's strange that stonehearth devs did this.

What for track.cpatool.net domain, added a $popup rule to mobile filter

7. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Agree fully with what you said Avatar it seems strange.

Even more strangely when i tried the Firefox browser i dont have the issue. (i have disabled adguard at the moment.)

8. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That's simple: website does not detect Firefox as mobile browser.