Unable to update Adguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzaqua

Hello, I cannot update the version of Adguard, I have already reinstalled adguard several times, restart my computer but nothing works. I have had this problem several times, and it happens that on some updates it works and on others not ...

I attach with the logs.

Attachments

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Is there any adguard.com entries like api.adguard.com in your HOSTS file? If so, that will break updates.

Barzaqua

Last edited:

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
Yes I have a VPN, I tried to update while connected to VPN but I still have the same problem.
And did you try without it? As logs said, it seems like something is blocking the connection.

Barzaqua

And did you try without it? As logs said, it seems like something is blocking the connection.
I did with VPN and without VPN. Then I disable windows defender and the firewall. I also reset the network card. And in the end I still have the update problem :(

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
I did with VPN and without VPN. Then I disable windows defender and the firewall. I also reset the network card. And in the end I still have the update problem :(
Ok. And you don't use proxy, correct?

Now you need to disable as much VPN/firewall/proxy/defender-like programs and record debug logs again. Our devs are in touch.

Barzaqua

Ok. And you don't use proxy, correct?

Now you need to disable as much VPN/firewall/proxy/defender-like programs and record debug logs again. Our devs are in touch.
Okay, I just updated Windows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004, and Adguard just updated

Status
Not open for further replies.