Unable to upload files for OneDrive via browser.

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Eduardo Barth, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Eduardo Barth

Eduardo Barth New Member

I don't know if it's a known problem or not, but when onedrive.live.com gets loaded with AdGuard certificate, I can't upload any files. It displays something like "You don't have permission to upload files". Firstly I thought it could be a problem with Chrome, then I went to Edge. Same error. After a long time tweaking settings I realized the problem was with the certificate. Disabling AdGuard Protection makes the browser load onedrive own certificates and all the upload problems are gone. My question is if it's possible to, somehow, whitelist onedrive.live.com website so it doesn't load AdGuard certificates? Thank you.

2. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@Eduardo Barth

Hello!

If you add this rule into the user filter?

Code:
    @@||onedrive.live.com^$document

3. Eduardo Barth

Eduardo Barth New Member

Worked flawlessly. I'll have to study how to make filters, this one is the simplest filter that could be done and I'm unable to code it. Shame on me.
    Thank you for your support! Anyway, the devs could take a look at this Onedrive incompatibility. I'm an Office 365 user, so disabling protection doesn't change nothing to me, but I guess they display sponsors for free users.

4. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator