UnBlock Certain Features

Who else want this feature ?

• Total voters

Mayank Soni

So people from Adguard and of course others who are reading,

I have a suggestion that Adguard should have a feature that allows the user to unblock certain elements of the website that has its ads being blocked. By the way I have been using Adguard premium/month for about a year and a half now, it lives upto its name.

For example - I watch anime on 9anime.to and and there is an option that allows us to bookmark anime. The problem's here that when I press the bookmark button the website is supposed to show a "Pop-Up"(It's not an Ad but a feature of the website) that shows that the bookmark has been added but Adguard blocks it and the bookmark is not saved until the "Pop-Up" shows and I have to disable Adguard every time that fills the screen with Ads and Popups to add the bookmark. Certainly happened to some other websites but not that much but its annoying.

Another problem is when i watch an episode the data is not saved on my 9anime account, I have to go and check the "Watched" sign by disabling Adguard that fills the screen with Ads and Popups.

So I wanna ask if Adguard can add a feature that whitelist certain features of the website not just the page or the whole website.

THANK YOU FOR READING

Adam

Filters Developer
Staff member
Added to English/AdGuard Base filter:
Code:
@@||9anime.is/user/ajax/
Update will be available in about 3-4 hours.
It should fix issue with "bookmark".

Another problem is when i watch an episode the data is not saved on my 9anime account, I have to go and check the "Watched" sign by disabling Adguard that fills the screen with Ads and Popups.
Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce it, so after update please check if it works correctly.
If not, please write steps to reproduce it.