Update to v1.3.0 worth it?

Apint

I'm regretting the update. It made the internet on my iPhone miserably slow. The only way to get around is to switch off Adguard. What a bummer

medinauta

I'm regretting the update. It made the internet on my iPhone miserably slow. The only way to get around is to switch off Adguard. What a bummer
Try to uninstall and install Adguard again. Last 2 days I had the same problem, yesterday was awfully slow, after installing it again last night and manually adding the AdGuard DNS servers it’s working as it should, no lag at all, working in mobile data AND is blocking in-app ads.

Sach

Try to uninstall and install Adguard again. Last 2 days I had the same problem, yesterday was awfully slow, after installing it again last night and manually adding the AdGuard DNS servers it’s working as it should, no lag at all, working in mobile data AND is blocking in-app ads.

What filters do you have ?

medinauta

What filters do you have ?
I believe the AdGuard DNS server uses the “Simplified Domain Names” filter, which is composed by several other filters (English filter, Social media filter, Spyware filter, Mobile ads filter, EasyList and EasyPrivacy).

Personally, I have some filters ON, for Safari cosmetic sake too so it also hides the placeholder for the ads instead of showing a blank space:

• English filter
  • Social Media filter
  • Annoyances filter
  • Mobile Apps
  • Safari
  • Fanboy’s Annoyances and
  • Fanboy’s Enhance Tracking List

max2

Beta Tester
I am thinking of redoing my iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB is it necessary to fix the huge slow down on cellular with Adguard Pro please?

max2

Beta Tester
Never mind fixed it! My ATT 4G had SteamSaver turned on. I guess they turned it on by default. I don't remember it being on.