Version 2 .0.60 problems remain

Kool

Hello
I had hopes that the "no connection" issues on Samsung tablets might be fixed with this new version in manual proxy mode , but Google Playstore still does it when it's opened , I have to refresh constantly to get rid of the "no connection " errors . Using 127.0.0.1 8080 .
It's a shame as it works in chrome very well and without the loss of connection . Gmail app also gets the " no connection " error when opened .
Thanks , Col

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In fact the problem with Google Play is not ours.

Here are some details about it:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/play/hIIJ1nauNf4

Update: August 17, 2015

As previously announced the issue has been resolved and a new version of the Google Play app with the fix is currently rolling out to users. However, it may still take some time for the update to reach the majority of users (I have no timeframe).
Temporary workaround:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/play/dBJvMet6jAo/ih0eV47GuU0J

Step 2 - Clear Play Store data and cache:

Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager (this may differ depending on your device).
Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Store” app.
Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
Then, tap on the “Clear data” button.

Step 3 - Clear Google Play Services cache:

Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager (this may differ depending on your device)
Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app.
Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Kool

Hi Avatar
The issue is a downloading one , it's when Playstore is launched that the " no connection " error occurs . It happens on launch of gmail to . Thanks .

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Avatar
The issue is a downloading one , it's when Playstore is launched that the " no connection " error occurs . It happens on launch of gmail to . Thanks .
My bad, sorry, I should have read better what you are talking about.

I remember that error. The problem is that we can't reproduce it on our side.
Maybe this is specific for samsung firmware? Could you please tell more about your device and Android version (include kernel version please).

Kool

My bad, sorry, I should have read better what you are talking about.

I remember that error. The problem is that we can't reproduce it on our side.
Maybe this is specific for samsung firmware? Could you please tell more about your device and Android version (include kernel version please).
Here's the info you requested , thanks .

Screenshot_2015-08-21-14-17-28.png