Version 2.0.62 does not block popups

tiotrom

Before this version even the annoying popups were blocked in apps, but now even if it blocks the ads it does not stop the popup from appearing. Screenshot_2015-08-21-20-47-41.png

tiotrom

Which app(s) are you seeing this in?
All apps, like YouZeek and games. But now I see the AdGuard stopped working, no ads are blocked...have no clue why. It is activated, the same settings, I did nothing to it. Maybe it is because this morning you gave me a 14 days licence key until some issues with payment is solved!?

I have no clue what hapened, but I had to go to settings, advance, filtering mode, then click HTTP, and then again VPN, and not seems to be working.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
tiotrom, please describe how to see the popup in YouZeek. I can't find it.

tiotrom

Can you please send us logs regarding this situation? Here's the manual, but instead of 'record everything' choose 'record http'. You can post logs here or PM them to me.
I cannot reproduce it. It happened once and I did nothing that I remember to it, it just happened, but worked since then after I rebooted the phone.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

tiotrom, please describe how to see the popup in YouZeek. I can't find it.
As in the photo above, but that happened when I think AdGuard crashed and I had to reboot the phone for it to work again. However I see some other ads while testing your app, and those are when in games for instance you have to watch an add to get some points in the game. I don't play games, and that doesn't bother me at all, but I wanted to let you know that those are nto blocked by adguard.