VPN for the benefit of everyone...

ezekial52787

I agree with the OP, because you have already introduced VPN services into your newest beta version of of adguard for android, so you should be able to for windows as well.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ad blocking quality of these VPN services is below average, and that more or less explains why don't we have our own VPN -- this is not our specialization and I am afraid that we won't be able to provide a quality VPN service on our own.

ShakedBenratzon

Ad blocking quality of these VPN services is below average, and that more or less explains why don't we have our own VPN -- this is not our specialization and I am afraid that we won't be able to provide a quality VPN service on our own.
I understand but what about minimal VPN like open VPN that Opera uses ?

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Opera is not a minimal VPN, they acquired SurfEasy and use their infrastructure, that consists of thousands of servers all over the world.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
BTW what about anti AdGuard killer as default ?
Uhh? Do you mean Anti-Adblock Killer? If so, that project hasn't been updated in a year - it's more-or-less dead now and I don't recommend using that filter anymore. Anyone encountering any websites running any Anti-Adblock messages/code/etc. is encouraged to report it to the Missed Ads section of the forums. :)

ShakedBenratzon

Uhh? Do you mean Anti-Adblock Killer? If so, that project hasn't been updated in a year - it's more-or-less dead now and I don't recommend using that filter anymore. Anyone encountering any websites running any Anti-Adblock messages/code/etc. is encouraged to report it to the Missed Ads section of the forums. :)
Yes and good to know it is dead but I think Anti AdGuard blocker is something vital for Ad blocker program do not you think ?

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Like I said, it's best to report sites running Anti-Adblock to the Missed Ads section of the forums. That's how it's being dealt with by the looks of it, on a site-by-site basis (unless it's something like Instart Logic which is a rule with multiple domains as they're being reported).

Anti-Adblock filters are actively being added to the main filter lists, e.g. the English, Spyware and Annoyances filters.