vpn speed drops

kmr1684

Hello anybody here from the company actually, i am having a problem with vpn most of time vpn servers are overload, i am not able to use it and nobody from the company interested to respond. You people are interested in selling the vpn for cheap pricing but not interested in solving the problems.

kmr1684

Server speeds
Devs are aware of this and I hope that resolved soon.
Thanks for answering but i know one thing adguard as a company not owing the vpn server, they are all own by datacomp uk company, adgaurd are not interested in load balancing act they interested in selling and make money that’s all, i have reported so many times from their internal feed back they never listen. I am seriously regretting purchased their vpn

decker

Server speeds
Devs are aware of this and I hope that resolved soon.
This is a known issue for years. AG funnels all your web traffic through it;'s network and their networking architecture is weak. I dumped them long ago but out of curiosity wanted to see if maybe they did something about their trash internet speed degradation. Nope. Speed fell from 300 to 50. And there is nothing you as an end-user can do about it. Look for another product.

kmr1684

This is a known issue for years. AG funnels all your web traffic through it;'s network and their networking architecture is weak. I dumped them long ago but out of curiosity wanted to see if maybe they did something about their trash internet speed degradation. Nope. Speed fell from 300 to 50. And there is nothing you as an end-user can do about it. Look for another product.
Thanks for your support but i have invested in them so i am waiting for it to expire. Even every vpn having same problem before purchasing every thing works great but after sometime speed drops miserably, because i am living in India so every vpn speed sucks here.

VasqueZ

@kmr1684 Hey, the issue about the Server speeds above should have been resolved. If the issue still persists, can you post screenshots of your locations latency and internet speed after connecting to a location and doing an internet speed test?

kmr1684

Hi,

the problem started again for your vpn application, speed drops and near by server is japan. I am from India, so my near by server should be singapore, southafrica, malayasia, vietnam, taiwan, combodia. Can anybody tell me how to report these vpn related problem in github.

Attachments