Webroot Secure Anywhere and Adguard

Discussion in 'Discussion (Beta Versions)' started by Rian, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Rian

Rian Beta Tester

i tested Adguard and Webroot yesterday. first i turned on the WFP Network driver and restarted the system......then tried to browse using Firefox and palemoon.... then i found that there is some noticeable lag when the pages were loading... then i turned off Adguard and pages loaded much faster.....so i think their is some small conflict between Webroot and Adguard, even after turning off WFP driver(and restarted) i got this lag.... after that i restored to a previous image (image taken before installing webroot) and All was working as it should be without any problem even with WFP turned on................will test it more and report.....
    Please post if anybody tried Webroot and Adguard together and experianced this.............

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
  2. Rian

Rian Beta Tester

okey tested again today... with WFP on ... seems to be running okey now..... will monitor for some time and report if any issues found ........... as of now everything is fine :)

3. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We've got some complaints on Webroot+Adguard from some users.
    But every time these issues were random and very difficult to reproduce.

4. ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver Beta Tester

I'll run a test of the released version of WSA for a few days then run the beta version of WSA to see if I have any problems. :)

5. marke68

marke68 Beta Tester

No noticeable problems here,with adguard disabled the page load times were pretty much the same as when enabled.:)

6. ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver Beta Tester

Adguard working good here on my HP computer. (WSAC - Adguard beta - MBAM Pro). No noticeable problems. :)