Website loading with Chrome real slow

Discussion in 'Technical Support (Adguard for Windows)' started by FattiesGoneWild, Aug 4, 2017.

1. FattiesGoneWild

FattiesGoneWild Member

Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Adguard version 6.1.331.1732

www.wrestlezone.com is the website I have trouble with loading. It loads so slow but when I close Adguard or use another browser like Edge. Its perfectly fine. Even with Adguard NOT closed while using Edge. I am on Windows 10 Creators update 64 bit. This has been going on now for a while with that website and Adguard. I just decided to finally post about. Because when this happen using Chrome. If I open other tabs to go to other websites. Everything just drags extremely slow. If I close the tab from that site its fine. Something about Adguard, Chrome and that website is not liking each other?

2. steve1209

steve1209 Beta Tester

That site loads just fine for me using same chrome but I have the latest beta Adguard 6.2.379.1984 and I'm on Win 10 creators 64 bit like you

Edit: they just updated beta chrome to Version 61.0.3163.31 (Official Build) beta (64-bit), I was on same version as you till this afternoon

3. FattiesGoneWild

FattiesGoneWild Member

Did you click on various story links? That is when it really seems to act up and going back to previous page. Going to the site and it loading up the first time seems to be okay. But only after you start clicking around it acts up. I might have a problem on my end? But the weird thing is I can duplicate this problem on 3 different Windows 10 machines in the house using the same versions of Chrome and Adguard.

4. ag_bug_finder

ag_bug_finder Beta Tester

I've noticed some slowdowns with Chrome 60 also.
    Not sure, but could it be a Chrome issue?

5. zIBiT

zIBiT Administrator Staff Member Administrator

6. FattiesGoneWild

FattiesGoneWild Member

Hello!

The following filters are enabled.

User Filter
    English filter
    Spyware filter
    Social media filter

No I have not installed the beta version of Adguard. I don't install any beta software on my pc.

7. zIBiT

Ok, I see.

It looks like a Chrome related issue. I've tested a bunch of devices and couldn't reproduce an issue anywhere.

8. zIBiT

Got a question - are you using IPv6? Or maybe custom DNS?

9. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

zIBiT likes this.
  10. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Here's a topic, which might be about this: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/resolved-wrestlezone-com.23175/

Sounds like you were encountering the Instart Logic Anti-Adblock. Make sure you've got the English filter enabled (and check for updates too), as it was one of the websites listed here: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php...-instart-logic-anti-adblock-technology.23983/

Might want to clear the browser's cache and cookies too - it likes to leave behind those g00 cookies (and the page reloads from a g00 domain but never fully loads up).