WFP Network Driver Slow

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well okay but can you give me a bit more info on how it will work...like what time will it be done and what not and what else....currently it's 4AM here so we cannot do it exactly right now anyways.
We can use teamviewer, so you'll see everything what I am doing on your screen and also you won't loose control of the computer. Nothing serious or dangerous:)

If you're ready just install TV and follow it's instructions and when you're ready - send me an email.

iScriptShift

Sorry for the late reply so, but I so do we assign a time for us to meet? I think since your in Russia and im in Australia, we might just be hard to get along with. What day & time should we do this?

I myself can only do this on Monday-Friday. Not weekends.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the late reply so, but I so do we assign a time for us to meet? I think since your in Russia and im in Australia, we might just be hard to get along with. What day & time should we do this?

I myself can only do this on Monday-Friday. Not weekends.
So it should be evening for you. I am available since 7pm.
Or we can try early morning like 6-8am.

Just send me an email when you're ready.

SlowMemory

Beta Tester
I am looking forward to hear how your work with remote access goes. I am having similar problem with WFP network driver option in adguard 6, though in my case firefox doesn't start at all.

There was no such issue with stable version of adguard. It had worked well with both ff and edge.

Last edited by a moderator:

iScriptShift

So it should be evening for you. I am available since 7pm.
Or we can try early morning like 6-8am.

Just send me an email when you're ready.
Okay well I seem to be free this Saturday though...Are you available at around 12-01AM on basically this sunday? It will be a Saturday night, 12/1AM in the night for me.
Or again this Friday at around 12/1AM?
I recently have my university exams so I am not available much throughout the day so the night is my best option and mostly will be good for you too.
Also I won't be able to communicate via Voice in the remote session just to inform you.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This weekend may be a problem, I am not sure if I'll be available at that time.

What about business days next week?

Also new AG beta version (with new driver version) will be available either today or on monday.

iScriptShift

Well how about I just wait for it and try the new driver out. Will it just be an update via Adguard v6 or will I have to download it via?

iScriptShift

Well I've been trying out the new release, it's been good but still doesn't fix it! :(

This version certainly is better, it loads everything! With the WFP Driver, everything is normal, content loads but still on websites, if you see the favicon bit, that still shows the loading icon and then the favicon appears after a minute or two.

Most of the time; things load it's better than before, everything loads as per what I see but now still the favicon bit is loading for ages...I don't see anything that doesn't load but since the favicon's place there's a loading circle, it must be doing something. If i turn off WFP again, it's all good, the favicon is up in seconds but with it on, like i said, content is speedy and fast but whats with the favicon & the loading cricle?

SS:

See what I mean, this cricle keeps going on for about 1-3 minutes before showing the favicon. I don't see any content that is unloaded like before but why is it doing that still? This loading thing is starting to happen on even more sites.....summarising it's just the cricle that keeps going on now, everything else is fast & fine (well until yet it is).

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Does it happen on every website or on some particular websites?

I still think it would be better if I look at it with my own eyes:)
So if you want to give it a try just send me an email at am@adguard.com when you're ready.

iScriptShift

Like I've said, I don't really mind a Teamviewer/Remote Control session but it's just the timezone we need to work out just before.
I'll be sending an email to final the session,
as now;
This weekend, what time are you available? Can we do it this Saturday? I am busy in weekdays, I've got exams.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Like I've said, I don't really mind a Teamviewer/Remote Control session but it's just the timezone we need to work out just before.
I'll be sending an email to final the session,
Yeah, I understand, it's just would be much easier to arrange it if we communicate through email (or have a skype chat).
If I am online I'll be able to answer you immediately unlike forum which I check once a day.

This weekend, what time are you available? Can we do it this Saturday? I am busy in weekdays, I've got exams.
Not sure, I am going to be offline all the weekend except, maybe, Sunday evening (which is monday for you:)).

iScriptShift

Hi Andrey. I PMed you on Skype couple days ago, I got no response. So we only got 11 days to go till the license you gave me expires. So we gotta do something quick.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Andrey. I PMed you on Skype couple days ago, I got no response. So we only got 11 days to go till the license you gave me expires. So we gotta do something quick.
Hi! I didn't see new messages. Yet I've seen one new gray contact, maybe it's you? Nickname is hars****

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yah thats me. We can just PM there, we don't really need to add contacts. :)
I don't visit the forum too often so I may miss everything. So it's better to use skype or send me an email (am at adguard.com). If I am online, I'll respond immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

iScriptShift

Well I've PMed you for a long time now...and you haven't responded...So what is next? And do you want me to install the Comss.ru speical trial version bcuz my license expires tomorrow.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well I've PMed you for a long time now...and you haven't responded...So what is next? And do you want me to install the Comss.ru speical trial version bcuz my license expires tomorrow.
Just PMed you a new license key.

iScriptShift

Alright thanks for that but...now come we gotta do something....Why aren't you responding on skype dude? Have you been busy? I've sent you PMs there...shall we just continue here then?