WFP Network Driver Slow

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by iScriptShift, Sep 13, 2015.

1. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I am responding:) So, 8pm tomorrow. +-15 minutes.

2. iScriptShift

iScriptShift New Member

Haha yeah. I sent this message before we had the skype chat. Done.

3. iScriptShift

iScriptShift New Member

Well andrey after that Remote session things are good. And disabling the extensions have made it a looong way. But still sometimes on one or two websites the issue occurs that you might've seen on the teamviewer session. Some objects dont load on time. It's REALLY better now but yet now just 100 percent fixed.

What do you think? It's very rare now, it happens very occasionally, but it still is kind of happening.

And once I re-enable the extensions it's really bad again. I enabled only Adguard Assistant and Popup Blocker this time and left out Web Of trust but it still is bad. So which extension could it be (mystery of 2015! :p) ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
  4. avatar

This may be some ad blocking consequence (as like when page wants to reload blocked ad and such).

Could you please try the single Assistant and single popup blocker?

If it is bad in both cases then it means that the issue is in the whole module.

5. iScriptShift

iScriptShift New Member

Well now it's been kinda more weirdish. I got no extensions until yet. The problem is kinda worse again.

Now tabs get stuck and the loading gear stays there until 5 or so mins.
    Like you can see in the SS i have below. This is even happening here on this forum so I dont think we have ads here do we? It's still kinda trying to load stuff...

SS: http://prntscr.com/98zjwn
    If you see the last blue arrow, it shows where the screen loading is stuck at. I even disabled all add-ons and such. And on IE there are no add-ons so therefore, idk about this!

6. avatar

There was an issue with AG filters that day (one of the filters was breaking some sites js).

It's possible that you've ran into that issue.

Could you please check filter updates?

7. iScriptShift

iScriptShift New Member

EDIT: I'd like to say this issue is back where it started. Sites are now just NOT OPENING. Google & some are. Things like Zippyshare, Depositfiles, 4shared & some torrent files JUST DO NOT OPEN.

This issue is back at the beginning and back like how it was. Sites aren't opening. ASAP i disable WFP, everything is awesome.

Why....

EDIT 2: Things are going good again, it just gets shaky at some random points. Does WFP work fine for you developers?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
  8. avatar

It is good. Sometimes it goes unstable if you do not reboot after doing a driver switch (especially from TDI to WFP, WFP to TDI is usually good).

If you do not reboot computer, at least restart the browser.