What causes Adguard to block my internet connection?

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Android)' started by NeedHelp, Aug 27, 2018.

1. NeedHelp

NeedHelp New Member

I thought it might be a problem with my phone or a software conflict causing the connection issue. However, Disconnect works flawlessly, plus provides a secure connection for public wifi. Although I prefer Adguard's flexibility to configure individual apps internet access when it works. The widespread and long time issue of constantly loosing all network connectivity rendered the application useless for me for mobile devices.

2. NeedHelp

NeedHelp New Member

Try Disconnect, which blocks ads and offers secure internet communications. Adguars app has a long history with this issue.

3. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@NeedHelp

Hello!

Try to check if these two parameters are set to true in AdGuard - Settings - Advanced - low-level settings - pref.vpn.disable.reconfigure/pause.

4. NeedHelp

NeedHelp New Member

Neither box is checked.

5. Rupee

Rupee New Member

I am still having this issue with Oppo A3s running android 8.1 with latest version of adguard installed. It is really annoying because I have to disabled and enable adguard every time I move from 1 cell tower to another cell tower.

Also this does not happen on Chrome or Speetest app.

It happens on Twitter app all the time when wifi or cell tower changes. Twitter will not load new tweets because network changed :mad:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 11:24 AM
  6. Momowho

Momowho New Member

I've updated Adguard to the latest version and this issue much more pronounced now on my Note 8.

It used to be once in 3-5 days.

Now it's every few minutes.

What can I do to help solve this annoying issue faster?