What happens when the beta key runs out?

Discussion in 'Discussion (Beta Versions)' started by randomusername, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

The Google form is to sign up for a beta tester license (and if you have a forum account, the Beta Tester title).

2. Boo Berry

Well, they were/are inundated with over 1,000 beta tester requests last I heard. :p

But I'm sure if you bug Andrey or Vasily in Telegram about it, they might help you out.

3. UMX

UMX Member

TBH Andrey issued/gifted a 'normal' 1y license to me when I offered to send him a 15EUR play voucher code to get a 11 EUR license.
    But this isn't as dramatic as being rejected as a BETA tester. I need some sympathy ;)

4. zoli62

zoli62 New Member

I filled out the Google form with my Github profile, but I did not get any answers.

5. Boo Berry

Yeah, there's a very LARGE backlog of beta tester applications they're going to have to get through. You'll probably get a reply... eventually. :p

6. zoli62

zoli62 New Member

I have received one year beta licence key from the staff, it's clear that they read the forum. :)

7. Jonathan Neddo

Jonathan Neddo New Member

Hi, I've been a beta tester for the last year and have submitted a handful of GITHUB reports for my Pixel XL. I'm interested in either renewing the beta license, if you would like to continue my testing, or I'd like to purchase a PC/Android combo if a discount would be offered! Please let me know, thanks. :)

Best,
    Jonathan

8. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

@Jonathan Neddo just submit an application, more info here: https://kb.adguard.com/en/general/adguard-beta-testing-program

I'm afraid there are no special promotions at the moment.

PS: please don't publicly post your license keys, both beta and purchased. I had to take it down.

Jonathan Neddo likes this.
  9. worldsdream

worldsdream Beta Tester

I can say that the team is great. The best product on the market for spyware/adware/ransomware. I choose Adguard above any other product or Antivirus.
    If you are a beta tester and help them with bugs or new features. They let you be a beta tester for sure.

TheHasagi likes this.