When AdGuard for Windows is enabled, it slows down a lot my internet connection.

AdGuardFan1

I have 900/600 Mbps. When I do a speed test with AdGuard enabled, it shows me the speeds of the first photo. The second one is with AdGuard closed. I have enabled and disable my browser Mozilla Firefox in Network settings in AdGuard but still it slow down my network speed. Also, I tried with Microsoft Edge, but it has the same issues. Thanks
adguard disabled.png
adguard enabled.png

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Pretty sure this is the known issue that's been randomly happening for years now. As far as I know the devs have never been able to reproduce the issue.

AdGuardFan1

Pretty sure this is the known issue that's been randomly happening for years now. As far as I know the devs have never been able to reproduce the issue.
I find a fix to this problem. Go to AdGuard settings - network - disable filter traffic and restart your pc. Now go to the same settings and select use AdGuard like HTTP Proxy. Now go to Network settings of Windows - Proxy and type 127.0.0.1 and the port is the number that you see on AdGuard settings. Now it's run like a charm, I have the exactly same speed test with AdGuard on and off.