Where do I report inappropriate websites [DNS Beta Family protection]

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Logiciel Testeur, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Logiciel Testeur

Logiciel Testeur New Member

Hi Adguard Community,

I inputted the DNS Nameserver IP's into my LTE router and everything is working Ok as far as I can see, the forced "SafeSearch" is a fantastic feature. I would like to help by submitting some inappropriate websites so my question is where do you submit bad websites? Here or is there a dedicated webpage you input such things?

Also if a site is being blocked and you would like it reviewed and added to the whitelist, where does one submit this request? I tried streaming my usual local radio URL but it gets blocked. I read somewhere about the letters "ad" being detected in the domain name, so this may be the unfortunate reason why it's getting stopped. So can this URL be added to the whitelist? http://regulatedbeats.antload.net/

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

@Logiciel Testeur hi!

1) Submitting new websites to be blocked by the Family DNS is a problem -- we use "ready" database, and can't add new websites there. We can exclude false positive detections though.

2) http://regulatedbeats.antload.net/ has been removed from the black list. Doesn't have to do anything with 'ad' in the domain name, just a regular false positive most likely. Sorry for the incovenience.

3. Logiciel Testeur

Logiciel Testeur New Member

@vasily_bagirov Thank You for your reply and whitelisting my URL above, it works great now. A couple of more questions? This "ready" database you speak of, Adguard does not have control of what goes onto the blacklist I guess then, yes? So does Adguard pull this info from a global database elsewhere? Can I submit websites to the organisation that blacklists these websites that are not being stopped by Adguard? Forgive my misunderstanding, I'm not a hardcore qualified IT user but I would like to help the Parental Control cause and assist in submitting these inappropriate websites with extreme adult content.