Whitelist not working (?)

Takiz

Hi,

I have a problem with a specific site (accuradio.com), with adguard enabled the player does not load. I decided to place the accuradio.com in the whitelist...

What happens:
  • When I write "accuradio.com" and add it to the whitelist, the page is stilled blocked.
  • When I write "*.accuradio.com" and add it to the whitelist the page is unblocked but with a browser restart the star gets removed and I end up again with "accuradio.com", so again it doesn't work...

I do something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Takiz

I tried that too. It doesn't work. After a browser restart you can see only "accuradio.com" in the whitelist...

Takiz

Try this;

Code:
@@||accuradio.com
In the userfilter list?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

So @@||accuradio.com and clicking the adguard icon both work (I had hidden the icon that's why i didn't even see this option).

Thank you both guys.

A strange behavior I noticed. I open accuradio.com (it is now in the whitelist) the ads load normaly (like they should) and the player plays. Now, if I pin the tab close and reopen the browser, accuradio's pinned tab loads again but with blocked ads (?!) however the player still continues to function...

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This rule fixes accuradio:
Code:
@@||edge-dl.andomedia.com^$domain=accuradio.com
Added to english filter.

bouk

I'm having the same problem, but on the android app. reviews.mtbr.com and mtbr.com are whitelisted, but page doesn't load. How do I find out the parent domain name? Thanks