Whitelist not working (?)

Discussion in 'AdGuard for Chrome and Opera' started by Takiz, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Takiz

Takiz New Member

Hi,

I have a problem with a specific site (accuradio.com), with adguard enabled the player does not load. I decided to place the accuradio.com in the whitelist...

What happens:
    • When I write "accuradio.com" and add it to the whitelist, the page is stilled blocked.
    • When I write "*.accuradio.com" and add it to the whitelist the page is unblocked but with a browser restart the star gets removed and I end up again with "accuradio.com", so again it doesn't work...

I do something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks.

2. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

If i remember from my five minute play of the extension it needs www. so www.accuradio.com should whitelist it.

3. Takiz

Takiz New Member

I tried that too. It doesn't work. After a browser restart you can see only "accuradio.com" in the whitelist...

4. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Try this;

Code:
    @@||accuradio.com

5. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

I only have chrome installed and www.accuradio.com works for that, can you not click the adguard icon and then click "Enabled on this website"?

6. Takiz

Takiz New Member

In the userfilter list?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

So @@||accuradio.com and clicking the adguard icon both work (I had hidden the icon that's why i didn't even see this option).

Thank you both guys.

A strange behavior I noticed. I open accuradio.com (it is now in the whitelist) the ads load normaly (like they should) and the player plays. Now, if I pin the tab close and reopen the browser, accuradio's pinned tab loads again but with blocked ads (?!) however the player still continues to function...

7. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This rule fixes accuradio:
    Code:
    @@||edge-dl.andomedia.com^$domain=accuradio.com

Added to english filter.