Why not lifetime VPN!

Freyasman

This BS I became because it was lifetime and it was ever price I could have spent more and got it where I had lifetime VPN and everything they are offering Plus I wouldn't have to worry about affecting Amazon can you see Video streaming.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
A lifetime AdGuard VPN subscription makes little sense for them to do, because of ongoing costs (servers, bandwidth, etc.). They'd lose money in the long run if they offered a lifetime subscription kind of deal.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Yes, there are lifetime subscriptions to other VPNs out there, but it still doesn't make sense. Unlike the standalone AdGuard apps where lifetime subscriptions are doable, with a VPN service there's always going to be ongoing costs of having to get servers, bandwidth, etc. In the long run having lifetime VPN subscriptions becomes detrimental to the financial viability of the service itself and could eventually lead to issues like price increases for everyone, etc. It ultimately doesn't make sense to include lifetime VPN subscriptions in the business model.

I wouldn't hold my breath on a lifetime subscription option for the AdGuard VPN. Even if they did offer lifetime subscriptions for the VPN in the future, it'd have to be absurdly expensive to support the business model.

EnthusiastX

Given all the issues and its current Beta state, I think AdGuard should extend free VPN services until the app matures. I am very interested in it, but it needs to get better.