Why you are using adblocker? Write your thoughts

Gass

Here is the one reason, why I am using Adblocker (Adguard) and why I suggest it to my enviroment.

It's a must for two important reasons to me,
1. PRIVACY
2. Speed of webpage loading

From the titan's of industry and moguls of their empires to that of the startup eCommerce site, all vailing for the purpose in tracking and profiling of oneself. Who knows if the old adage 'Fruit dosen't fall far from the tree" holds true in that of your future generations too, what interests you and consums your time carries forward in your genes you pass on to your offspring's.
(Think as hard about your digital data trails - as these kinds do).

Privacy should be everyone's fundamental right. Whether you’re browsing the web, sending an email or chatting with someone, you should feel free to express yourself without the pressure to self censor yourself due to the fear of being watched or identified in a crowd.
More and more people are becoming aware of the importance of guarding online privacy and 92 percent of the Americans care about privacy, according to TRUSTe.

More than half of internet users have taken steps to avoid observation by specific people, organizations, or the government, a Pew Research Center study shows. Also, 86 percent have removed or masked their digital footprints—from clearing cookies and encrypting their email, to avoiding using their name or masking their IP address. Some might say they don’t need to hide their online activity, because they don't do anything wrong.
Well, neither does that person who sings alone in the shower but, also wouldn't want records of how badly they're singing is off tune either. Time to reconsider your digital privacy by taking that first step of an adblocker...

But ADGUARD's more than J U S T an adblocker as anyone knows who uses it :D
It's the B - E - S - T EVER to/in doing as it does at all levels beyond where other adblockers leave off...

Gass :cool:

Last edited:

Gass

I'm using Adguard because it blocks the adds specially over streaming.
Once you really get a look into Adguard its much much more that just that for you. And if you mess up the settings there's this which can help you get back to an installed state of Adguard.
https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/return-adguard-to-default-settings.14569/
There's also a NEW Knowledgebase article in the works to help explain all the settings possible of Adguard - due when its finished.

@kevnjohn I'm not trying to be harsh towards you, it's just I see so much of myself in your posts as when I came on board with Adguard.
I hope you don't take offense and work with me, as I want the best for all Adguard users - ok :rolleyes: friend.

Something that you feel or would like to see added in Adguard post it here
https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/do-adguard-users-want-additional-privacy-protection-tools.16318/
If you even care to explain why the need and how to maybe implement it as in what way, would help the Adguard Team adopt it.
Please over look my response to you - if you felt me other than friendly :oops:
Truly I have the same interest with you about Adguard and privacy tools being added...
Just look how long fingerprinting browsers and systems and profiling users site to site has been happening. Not to mention the Big Data streams that every online user generates daily.
Gass :D

Last edited:

kevnjohn

Once you really get a look into Adguard its much much more that just that for you. And if you mess up the settings there's this which can help you get back to an installed state of Adguard.
https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/return-adguard-to-default-settings.14569/
There's also a NEW Knowledgebase article in the works to help explain all the settings possible of Adguard - due when its finished.

@kevnjohn I'm not trying to be harsh towards you, it's just I see so much of myself in your posts as when I came on board with Adguard.
I hope you don't take offense and work with me, as I want the best for all Adguard users - ok :rolleyes: friend.

Something that you feel or would like to see added in Adguard post it here
https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/do-adguard-users-want-additional-privacy-protection-tools.16318/
If you even care to explain why the need and how to maybe implement it as in what way, would help the Adguard Team adopt it.
Please over look my response to you - if you felt me other than friendly :oops:
Truly I have the same interest with you about Adguard and privacy tools being added...
Just look how long fingerprinting browsers and systems and profiling users site to site has been happening. Not to mention the Big Data streams that every online user generates daily.
Gass :D
Thank you so much for sharing the information.