[-] www.derstandard.at

Joachim

Anti-Ablock Wall
I know this issue is already on Github: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/36517
I know, you have already 1600 issues open.

But if any techie would love to help us news junkies, it would be great if you could resolve it :)
The website is fighting us AdGuard users since two years and we can't give up the good fight now.

If you feel bothered (since it's already on Github since a week) please just delete this posting, no hard feelings.

Joachim

Thank you for looking into it so fast!

Sorry, I was not aware of this.

Where is the right place to ask people for helping with "you still can set AG up to override any of these restrictions (by adding a third party filter or adding a rule to the user filter). " Can we do it in your forums?

Hopefully "This is not a final solution. Stay tuned, we will have a bigger announcement later." will have a surprise for us :)

Joachim

First we must find out, why you can't reproduce it, while ~10 on github had the problem. I would use a VPN proxy to test if its geo location, but since I use VPN for AdGuard I cant do that and i dont know any VPN proxies in Austria for you to use :(