Your codes must be redeemed within 30 days?

I just purchased a lifetime family license, and when I went to redeem the license it shows "Your codes must be redeemed within 30 days. ". What if I don't use it within 30 days? Can I redeem another code when needed? I don't think I'll be able to access all the computers I need to within 30 days.

Just to add I purchased it from an affiliate AdGuard has with Ghack.net (The deal is provided by StackCommerce in partnership with Ghacks Technology News.). If that matters than if I purchased it directly from AdGuard.

Last edited:
Hello there!

In this case, you should contact the seller.
That's what I was going to do. But I just wanted to ask you also. From reading up on it it looks like I had to redeem it (as in use the code/license once within 30 days), and then that makes that license active, and then I can use it whenever I need on other computers (up to 9). I already set up three of my computers, so the license is active, so I should be good to go for life.

Just to follow up. This is from the seller. "Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final. Length of access: lifetime."