Youtube Issue

itabmedia

Beta Tester
Hi, I'm using the latest Adguard extension for Safari.
While I'm watching a video on youtube, if I swipe back to the previous page,
the playing video just reloads again and the previous page does not load like it's supposed to.
In other words, if I go from lets say search results, or my subscriptions page, to a video.
I watch the video, then swipe back to the previous results page, it just reloads the playing video page instead of going back to the results.
So every time I watch a video on youtube, I have to swipe back twice to get back to the results page.
If I disable Adguard on Youtube, everything is normal.
I only have the default filters loaded, with spyware and malware filters added.
Please tell me how to fix this, it's very annoying.
I don't want to disable Adguard completely because of the video ads.
Sorry for the long post, just wanted to explain the issue thoroughly.
Thanks very much

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, I'm using the latest Adguard extension for Safari.
While I'm watching a video on youtube, if I swipe back to the previous page,
the playing video just reloads again and the previous page does not load like it's supposed to.
In other words, if I go from lets say search results, or my subscriptions page, to a video.
I watch the video, then swipe back to the previous results page, it just reloads the playing video page instead of going back to the results.
So every time I watch a video on youtube, I have to swipe back twice to get back to the results page.
If I disable Adguard on Youtube, everything is normal.
I only have the default filters loaded, with spyware and malware filters added.
Please tell me how to fix this, it's very annoying.
I don't want to disable Adguard completely because of the video ads.
Sorry for the long post, just wanted to explain the issue thoroughly.
Thanks very much
Hi! Thanks for the defect submission, we will check and fix it ASAP.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, we finally fixed it. All you have to do is upadte filters, and everything will work fine.

itabmedia

Beta Tester
Yep fixed for me, Thanks very much! I really appreciate the help. :)

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Also what is the quickest or best method to report these types of site issues? Should I keep posting on these forums, or is there a better way?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also what is the quickest or best method to report these types of site issues? Should I keep posting on these forums, or is there a better way?
Yep, forum is good. Tech support is also OK, but might take a little longer for a ticket to travel through 1st and 2nd line.