Hey, there! This is my first post here. :3 I've been using the AdGuard Chrome extension for quite some time and I really like it. However, I decided to give Internet Explorer 11 a try. Therefore I installed AdGuard for Windows. It works perfectly fine, but when it comes to YouTube video streaming, it causes issues. Videos buffer slowly with AdGuard enabled. Sometimes, the player crashes and the video page reloads, etc. I also tried the HTML5 player and other streaming sites. Always the same problem until I disable AdGuard protection from the tray menu. If one of you guys has a solution for this problem, I will not hesitate to buy a license in the future. (currently trial). Greetings from Germany, - NH EDIT: Appearently, I fixed the problem myself. I just disabled the WPF driver, rebooted and now it works.